About SERVPRO of Avondale / Goodyear / Southwest Phoenix
SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix is locally owned and operated. We specialize in cleanup and restoration services for residential and commercial businesses affected by water, fire or storm damage. We also handle mold remediation as well.
Here at SERVPRO, we understand the chaos that can occur when, for instance, you discover your dryer has caught on fire causing damage to your home or setting foot into your business to discover that a pipe has burst releasing tons of water damaging your floors and walls. SERVPRO understands which is why we are always here to help 24/7. Our office staff here at SERVPRO is available to answer the call in your time of need.
Our highly trained professionals are certified when it comes to the restoration process. Our goal is to get your home or business back up and running “Like it never even happened.” We proudly serve our local communities of Avondale, Southwest Phoenix, Goodyear and Phoenix. Please call us today to learn more about how we can help you!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Lead Safe Certified Firm - EPA
- Southwest Valley Chamber of Commerce
- The Clean Trust
- World Floor Covering Association - WFCA