Tax Firm Commercial Preventative Cleaning
Schedule your preventative and post COVID-19 cleaning with SERVPRO! Give us a call at 623-537-9999.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic is still affecting millions worldwide, businesses in Arizona have slowly started to open back up to the public. SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix is here to help you get back to business as we face a new normal when it comes to meeting the new standard of clean.
Recently, our SERVPRO technicians performed multiple preventative cleaning sessions. The latest case involved our crews cleaning and disinfecting a local tax firm office that also houses workspaces for people to rent as a satellite workspace. This tax firm sees many customers walk through their doors that they felt it was their duty to protect their customers and their employees by having a viral pathogen cleaning.
Give your customers and employees the assurance they need. Call SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix to take part in our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned program.
Here To Help During Monsoon Season
Experiencing water damage from summer monsoons? Give us a call!
During monsoon season, SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix can be inundated with phone calls regarding water damage to building structures. The water damage that your commercial or residential property can experience varies. For example, we’ve had many residential and commercial property owners experience flooding from a roof leak caused by roof damage. We’ve also had many experience water entering the premises and flooding the home because they are located in a lower elevation area.
Whatever the cause is, we want you to know that we are here to take care of your property when these summer monsoon storms roll through the Valley. We are available 24/7 for water damage emergencies. Give our office a call at 623-537-9999. We are always here to help.
Fire Sprinklers Cause Commercial Water Damage
Have a water damage emergency? Give us a call 623-537-9999.
What happens when a hotel guest accidentally sets the microwave cook time for too long on a TV dinner? The fire sprinklers will activate due to the smoking caused by the burnt tv dinner. As a result of this accident, the activated fire sprinklers caused heavy water damage to two floors of this residential building.
Here at SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix, we know that accidents like this can happen and its okay! We are the professionals when it comes to situations like these where extensive water damage occurs. In this specific case, water damage was caused to numerous floors. Our team of SERVPRO professionals has the experience and equipment to thoroughly extract water and dry out the moisture to prevent secondary water damage and mold growth.
If your commercial property is faced with water damage, be sure to give SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix a call. Our SERVPRO professionals are leaders in fire and water cleanup and restoration. We are available 24/7 for water damage emergencies.
Haboob Dust Storms in Phoenix
Monsoon season in Avondale and Goodyear also means haboobs. Avoid storm damage from these dust storms with these tips!
The onset of monsoon season typically signals the start of severe dust storms known here in the Valley as haboobs. In recent years, we’ve seen huge dust clouds and massive walls of dust completely blanket parts of our city during an incoming monsoon. As we near monsoon season, it’s important to be aware of the possible hazards that can affect your property.
SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix has compiled a list of tips to help get your property prepared to avoid any haboob damage.
- The aftermath of a haboob can cause downed trees throughout the Valley so make sure to trim trees that are around your property to prevent them from causing damage to your windows or roof.
- Inspect your roof or have a professional inspect for you to ensure there are no damages. Haboobs are typically followed by monsoon downpours and the last thing you want to deal with is rainwater pouring into your home.
- If you have any outdoor furniture or patio umbrellas, be sure to place them in your garage or storage to prevent it from flying away during the haboob’s high winds and possibly causing damage to your home.
By following these steps, we hope that your property remains safe once the monsoon dust storms arrive. If your property is faced with storm damage, give SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix a call at 623-537-9999. We are always here to help.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix today at 623-537-9999 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Memorial Day Weekend
Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!
Memorial Day is this weekend and just like that, the month of May is almost over which means summer is officially here in the Valley. Everyone here at SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix would like to wish you and your loved ones a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. If you plan on doing some grilling outdoors, we hope you take some time to review these safety precautions to prevent any setbacks from occurring.
- Avoid wearing loose fitting clothing and if you have long hair, be sure to tie it back to prevent it from potentially catching on fire.
- Make sure you place your BBQ grill on a flat surface away from your home and any trees, shrubs or weeds that can potentially catch on fire from a spark.
- Be cautious when using lighter fluid. Spray it only in the grill.
- Prevent grease buildup by cleaning the grill.
- Don’t leave the grill unattended and have baking soda and a fire extinguisher on hand just in case.
Smoke Alarm Safety
Smoke alarms can save lives.
When was the last time you’ve tested the smoke alarms in your home? Do you remember the last time you switched out the batteries? According to the National Fire Protection Association, three out of five home fire fatalities happen in homes where smoke alarms aren’t working properly or where there are no smoke alarms installed. SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix wants you and your loved ones to be safe so we put together these simple steps.
- Make sure your home has the right amount of smoke alarms. This depends on the size of your home. Ideally, you want a smoke alarm on each floor and located outside of bedrooms and the kitchen area.
- Make sure that smoke alarms are all interconnected so that if one goes off, all the other smoke alarms alert as well.
- Test your smoke alarms at least once a month by pressing the test button and switching out batteries when necessary.
- Clean around your smoke alarm and remove any dust or spiderwebs.
- Replace smoke alarms after 10 years.
It’s important to make sure your home is equipped with the proper smoke alarms so that you and your family can be alerted of a possible fire in your Avondale or Goodyear home.
If your property is dealing with storm damage, give SERVPRO a call. We'll handle the cleanup and restoration!
The temps are rising here in Goodyear and the greater Phoenix area where we are already met with triple digit temps. The onset of the scorching Arizona heat officially signals that summer is officially here. You know what else is almost here? If you guessed monsoon season, you are correct!
Monsoon season is always welcomed here in the Valley as it provides Phoenicians with a nice break from the heat. But with the frequent storms passing through, some residential and commercial properties may experience damage caused by high winds and flooding. When that happens, you can rely on SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix to handle the cleanup process.
Our SERVPRO crew has experience when it comes to storm and monsoon cleanup. We’ll make sure to take the best care of your home when storm damage is to blame. Give us a call to find out more!
Prevent A Clogged Toilet
An overflowing toilet is no fun. Avoid the stress by following these simple steps.
Dealing with a clogged toilet can be a nuisance when it come to your home or business, especially when it decides to overflow. As a result, you’re left with contaminated water pooling on your bathroom floor or, even worse, if your bathroom is located on the second floor, you also risk a potential leak occurring on the first floor.
SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix has put together these simple steps to prevent a clogged toilet from occurring.
- Do not use too much toilet paper. Only use what you need. Trying to flush too much toilet paper at once can cause a clog to occur because toilet paper doesn’t dissolve all at once. If more is needed, flush the toilet, use what is needed, and flush the toilet again.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. Do not flush things like paper towels, facial tissues, or wipes. Even though wipes say they are flushable, do not flush but instead, dispose of them in the trash.
- If you have pets or little ones around, you may want to close the lid to prevent them from accidentally dropping something like a toy or small object that can easily become lodged in the drain.
We hope that by following these simple steps, you can prevent a clogged toilet from overflowing and causing damage to your home or business. If you do find yourself having to deal with an overflowing toilet, you can call SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix right after the situation has been dealt with by a plumber. We can handle the cleanup, especially when it comes to contamination factors.
Prevent Floods In Your Business
Make sure your business is prepared ahead of time to prevent floodwaters from affecting your property.
Avondale and Goodyear residents know all too well that an incoming storm can happen in a flash, especially during our summer monsoon season. The skies can be sunny one moment, and dark cloudy skies the next, signaling an incoming storm. Because of this, it’s always best to be prepared in order to protect your business from flooding that can occur on your property. Here is what SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix recommends.
1. Install a Sump Pump
A sump pump works by quickly extracting and removing water from the interior of your business.
2. Clean Gutters
Be sure to clean out the gutters on your property to assure that there’s no blockage to prevent water from draining properly. If the gutters remain clogged with debris, you prevent water from draining from your roof which could lead to the possibility of a roof leak. Make sure that you clean out the gutters and position them to drain away from the property.
3. Use Sealants
Make sure you have your property fully inspected for any openings such as cracks or holes. When these are left unattended, you allow for the possibility of more water entering your building when floodwater is on the rise.
These are some simple steps that business owners can do to prevent flooding from happening to your property.