Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix today at 623-537-9999 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Memorial Day Weekend
Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!
Memorial Day is this weekend and just like that, the month of May is almost over which means summer is officially here in the Valley. Everyone here at SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix would like to wish you and your loved ones a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. If you plan on doing some grilling outdoors, we hope you take some time to review these safety precautions to prevent any setbacks from occurring.
- Avoid wearing loose fitting clothing and if you have long hair, be sure to tie it back to prevent it from potentially catching on fire.
- Make sure you place your BBQ grill on a flat surface away from your home and any trees, shrubs or weeds that can potentially catch on fire from a spark.
- Be cautious when using lighter fluid. Spray it only in the grill.
- Prevent grease buildup by cleaning the grill.
- Don’t leave the grill unattended and have baking soda and a fire extinguisher on hand just in case.
Smoke Alarm Safety
Smoke alarms can save lives.
When was the last time you’ve tested the smoke alarms in your home? Do you remember the last time you switched out the batteries? According to the National Fire Protection Association, three out of five home fire fatalities happen in homes where smoke alarms aren’t working properly or where there are no smoke alarms installed. SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix wants you and your loved ones to be safe so we put together these simple steps.
- Make sure your home has the right amount of smoke alarms. This depends on the size of your home. Ideally, you want a smoke alarm on each floor and located outside of bedrooms and the kitchen area.
- Make sure that smoke alarms are all interconnected so that if one goes off, all the other smoke alarms alert as well.
- Test your smoke alarms at least once a month by pressing the test button and switching out batteries when necessary.
- Clean around your smoke alarm and remove any dust or spiderwebs.
- Replace smoke alarms after 10 years.
It’s important to make sure your home is equipped with the proper smoke alarms so that you and your family can be alerted of a possible fire in your Avondale or Goodyear home.
If your property is dealing with storm damage, give SERVPRO a call. We'll handle the cleanup and restoration!
The temps are rising here in Goodyear and the greater Phoenix area where we are already met with triple digit temps. The onset of the scorching Arizona heat officially signals that summer is officially here. You know what else is almost here? If you guessed monsoon season, you are correct!
Monsoon season is always welcomed here in the Valley as it provides Phoenicians with a nice break from the heat. But with the frequent storms passing through, some residential and commercial properties may experience damage caused by high winds and flooding. When that happens, you can rely on SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix to handle the cleanup process.
Our SERVPRO crew has experience when it comes to storm and monsoon cleanup. We’ll make sure to take the best care of your home when storm damage is to blame. Give us a call to find out more!
Prevent A Clogged Toilet
An overflowing toilet is no fun. Avoid the stress by following these simple steps.
Dealing with a clogged toilet can be a nuisance when it come to your home or business, especially when it decides to overflow. As a result, you’re left with contaminated water pooling on your bathroom floor or, even worse, if your bathroom is located on the second floor, you also risk a potential leak occurring on the first floor.
SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix has put together these simple steps to prevent a clogged toilet from occurring.
- Do not use too much toilet paper. Only use what you need. Trying to flush too much toilet paper at once can cause a clog to occur because toilet paper doesn’t dissolve all at once. If more is needed, flush the toilet, use what is needed, and flush the toilet again.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. Do not flush things like paper towels, facial tissues, or wipes. Even though wipes say they are flushable, do not flush but instead, dispose of them in the trash.
- If you have pets or little ones around, you may want to close the lid to prevent them from accidentally dropping something like a toy or small object that can easily become lodged in the drain.
We hope that by following these simple steps, you can prevent a clogged toilet from overflowing and causing damage to your home or business. If you do find yourself having to deal with an overflowing toilet, you can call SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix right after the situation has been dealt with by a plumber. We can handle the cleanup, especially when it comes to contamination factors.
Prevent Floods In Your Business
Make sure your business is prepared ahead of time to prevent floodwaters from affecting your property.
Avondale and Goodyear residents know all too well that an incoming storm can happen in a flash, especially during our summer monsoon season. The skies can be sunny one moment, and dark cloudy skies the next, signaling an incoming storm. Because of this, it’s always best to be prepared in order to protect your business from flooding that can occur on your property. Here is what SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix recommends.
1. Install a Sump Pump
A sump pump works by quickly extracting and removing water from the interior of your business.
2. Clean Gutters
Be sure to clean out the gutters on your property to assure that there’s no blockage to prevent water from draining properly. If the gutters remain clogged with debris, you prevent water from draining from your roof which could lead to the possibility of a roof leak. Make sure that you clean out the gutters and position them to drain away from the property.
3. Use Sealants
Make sure you have your property fully inspected for any openings such as cracks or holes. When these are left unattended, you allow for the possibility of more water entering your building when floodwater is on the rise.
These are some simple steps that business owners can do to prevent flooding from happening to your property.
We Are Cleaning Experts
SERVPRO is here to help.
SERVPRO is Here to Help during this time of need
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today – SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix, 623-537-9999.
Prevent Toilet Floodings At Your Business
SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix is available 24/7 for your water damage emergencies.
It’s important for business owners and property managers to make sure they provide preventative measures to ensure that toilets on their property don’t cause flooding. A toilet flooding can be a complete nightmare for business owners and property managers by causing disruption to daily operations. SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix has put together some simple tips to prevent a toilet flood from occurring in your Avondale or Goodyear business.
- Be sure to post informative signage visible to the public that indicates what can and can’t be flushed, especially when it comes to items such as diapers and feminine sanitary products.
- Make sure waste containers for non-flushable. disposable items are available and disposed of regularly.
- Use thinner toilet paper so that it’s easier to break down and will decrease the likelihood of clogging.
- Be sure to schedule drain cleanings, especially for food/restaurant establishments. Grease can collect in the drain lines causing a potential backup or overflow.
If your business is faced with a flooding from a toilet overflow, give SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix a call to handle the cleaning and restoration of your property.
Today Is National Employee Appreciation Day
Today we recognize our amazing SERVPRO staff!
Did you know that today, March 6th, 2020 is National Employee Appreciation Day? Well, now you know! Here at SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix, we know that each and every one of our employees, from our administrative team, sales and marketing department, cleaning crew, and technicians play an incredibly important role in successfully running our business. We appreciate everyone on our team for always giving it their best and making sure first and foremost that our customers are taken cared of, especially when they are experiencing a stressful event in their home or business. The cleanup/restoration industry is not the easiest business to be in, considering the conditions that our technicians have to work in, whether it’d be a flood cleanup, fire damage cleanup, or working in conditions where mold growth has occurred.
We owe it to our incredible team from all levels for always bringing their A-game and representing our company so well. You can count on SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix. We are always here to help.
Mold Growth On Goodyear Property
In need of mold remediation? Contact SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix.
When a water leak occurs on your Goodyear property, it’s important that the cause of the leak is repaired immediately to prevent a mold infestation from occurring as it only takes a matter of days for a mold growth problem to arise. A widespread mold problem can be quite costly which is why prevention is key to avoid this from taking place.
SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix responded to a commercial business that had been dealing with an ongoing leak that had occurred in the ceiling. The plumber had initially discovered the mold growth as the repairs were taking place. When our SERVPRO crews arrived on scene, they were ready to tackle the problem. SERVPRO worked after hours so that the store could resume its normal business hours. Mold containment was done in the source area as well as where inventory was to prevent the spread of mold during the filtration and removal process.
If your business is dealing with mold growth, give our office a call. We have the experience and follow all proper protocols to ensure that it’s effectively removed from your property.