Fire Sprinkler Line Causes Damage to Avondale Business
SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix received a call regarding a water loss situation in Avondale. What had occurred at this commercial business was a fire sprinkler line that had burst above their computer room. As a result, this busted water line caused water damage to the computer room, production areas and numerous office spaces. The commercial building itself is a 20,000 square foot building. About 75% of this commercial space was affected by the busted fire sprinkler line. SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix technicians arrived to this emergency with their equipment in tow, ready to tackle the water damage. SERVPRO technicians brought in air movers to begin drying the offices. The day to day business operations were able to continue on so that there was no loss in business.
When your commercial business is dealing with water, fire or mold damage, give us a call right away. SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix is available 24/7 to make it “Like it never even happened.”