Fire Sprinklers Cause Commercial Water Damage
What happens when a hotel guest accidentally sets the microwave cook time for too long on a TV dinner? The fire sprinklers will activate due to the smoking caused by the burnt tv dinner. As a result of this accident, the activated fire sprinklers caused heavy water damage to two floors of this residential building.
Here at SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix, we know that accidents like this can happen and its okay! We are the professionals when it comes to situations like these where extensive water damage occurs. In this specific case, water damage was caused to numerous floors. Our team of SERVPRO professionals has the experience and equipment to thoroughly extract water and dry out the moisture to prevent secondary water damage and mold growth.
If your commercial property is faced with water damage, be sure to give SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix a call. Our SERVPRO professionals are leaders in fire and water cleanup and restoration. We are available 24/7 for water damage emergencies.